Stage 2 – Finalize Itinerary
The purpose of this stage is to confirm that we have all the information to complete the itinerary in the country that you will visit. Everyone must realize that there will be a certain amount of necessary flexibility. There might be some changes, but our goal is to have some well-defined areas of the trip to maximize your skills.
Marketplace Ministry Awareness Assignment
Read one of the books from the Book List provided in the introductory section.
Complete a short paragraph summary about the book that you have read, and e-mail it to your team leader as an encouragement. If you prefer, you may discuss at your next team meeting.
Presentation Development Assignments
1. Read chapter #8 of Inspire Any Audience by Tony Jeary – “Keeping Their Attention” (pages 147 through 157). This chapter reveals:
a) The difference between how presenters speak and audiences think and what that means to you.
b) How to create “peaks of interest” throughout your presentation.
c) How to heat up your presentation by gaining and maintaining audience involvement.
d) How to use “Business Entertainment” to keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
2) Fill in the blanks in the chapter or complete work sheets provided from the book.
Cultural Awareness Assignment
1. Search and identify at least one source of information about your country or region using the library or Internet.
2. Practice key words that will be helpful to learn in the language of the country you will be going to.
Continue with daily devotions and fellowship time with the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV
58) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
1. Finalize travel itinerary.
2. Make sure your team leader has provided phone numbers and contact information to share with your family and friends.
3. Confirm that the total of all payments for the trip have been received.
4. Make sure all paperwork is in order.
Printable Version of CountdownToLaunch