Stage 5 – Presentation of Materials & Cultural Awareness
The purpose of this stage is to ensure that the participant has a good grasp of the materials they will be presenting and of the audience base that they will be addressing.
Marketplace Ministry Awareness Assignment
1. Read one of the books from the Book List provided in the introductory section.
2. Complete a short paragraph summary about the book that you have read, and e-mail it to your team leader as an encouragement. If you prefer, you may discuss the highlights of the book at the next team meeting.
Presentation Development Assignments
1. Read chapter #5 of Inspire Any Audience by Tony Jeary – “Being Credible” (pages 101 through 111).
This chapter reveals:
a) The importance of setting the right tone for your presentation.
b) How tone affects the audience’s perception of you.
c) How to establish a conversational tone with even the largest groups and how little things affect your presentation in a big way.
2. Fill in the blanks in the book on this chapter or complete work sheets provided from the book.
Cultural Awareness Assignment
1. Search and identify at least one source of information about your country or region using the library or Internet.
2. Practice the key words that will be helpful to learn in the language of the country to which you will be traveling.
Continue with your daily devotions and personal fellowship with the Lord. Pray for boldness and words to speak.
Psalms 138:3 KJV
3) In the day when I cried thou answered me, and strengthened me with strength in my soul.
1. Continue to work on the lessons that will be taught in:
a) Business Mentoring
b) University Lectures
c) Biblical Teachings
2. Secure and receive travel and medical insurance.
Printable Version of CountdownToLaunch